Buy Arimidex 1mg (anastrozole) | Best Steroid online
What is Arimidex? (Buy Arimidex 1mg)
It is used to treat breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Estrogen levels in these women will be lowered by Arimidex, which may also lead to a slowdown of growth for certain types of breast tumors that require estrogen to grow. Arimidex is often given to women whose cancer has progressed even after taking tamoxifen.
Before taking Arimidex 1mg
If you are allergic to anastrozole, or if you have not yet completed menopause, you should not take Arimidex. Anastrozole is not advised for use in males or children. If you’re taking tamoxifen, you should avoid taking anastrozole.
In order to ensure that this medication is safe for you, please inform your doctor if you have ever had:
- heart problems;
- coronary artery disease (clogged artery disease);
- high cholesterol; or
- osteoporosis or low bone mineral density.
hormonal cancer treatment may cause your bones to weaken. You’re also more susceptible to breaking a bone while using Arimidex. Be sure to speak with your doctor about ways you can keep your bones healthy.
Anastrozole may be harmful to an unborn baby even though it’s unlikely that a postmenopausal woman would become pregnant; therefore, have a negative pregnancy test done before starting this treatment. Also, use effective birth control if you are not past menopause and continue using birth control for at least 3 weeks after finishing your last dose of Arimidex. Lastly, should you become pregnant inform Your doctor immediately.
How should I take Arimidex 1mg?
It should be taken as your doctor prescribed. Ensure that you follow all directions given on the Arimidex label, along with any instructions from medication guides or sheets. In general, Arimidex is taken once a day; however, make sure to follow your doctor’s particular dosing instructions carefully. You can take It with or without food. It is possible that you will need to keep taking this medication for up 5 years; listen to and follow your doctor’s specific instructions in this case. To maintain potency and freshness, store the medication at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Arimidex 1mg Dosage
The standard dose for adults with breast cancer is 1 mg per day. Treatment lasts until the tumor progresses or, in the case of early breast cancer, an unknown amount of time.
This medication can be used to:
-Adjuvant treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive early breast cancer;
-First-line treatment of postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive or hormone receptor unknown locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer;
-(After tamoxifen therapy has failed) Second line of defense against advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
How does Arimidex work?
These kinds of drugs are aromatase inhibitors. It works by inhibiting estrogen synthesis in the body. This may prevent or slow the development of certain breast cancer cells that require estrogen for growth.
- It’s a chemotherapeutic drug used to treat hormone-dependent breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
- Take it at the same time every day.
- Taking this may result in feeling drowsy and weak. Do not perform any actions that require focus or concentration until you understand how they will affect you.
- Nausea may occur when beginning treatment with this medicine, but it should pass after a while. If nausea is severe, take it with food.
- If your Vitamin D level, as determined by blood testing, is low and/or your bone mineral density is low, your doctor may prescribe supplements.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, Arimidex 1mg Tablet is not for you.